Ads by Nuffnang

Sunday 16 March 2014

Weekend Getaway to Penang #escapeadventurethemepark

Hello readers!! Time to Visit Malaysia 2014, so I chose Penang for my weekend trip..haha no laaa, I've planned with my schoolmates to gather in Penang last week..Yeaahh I flew by Malaysia airlines (the same day that MH370 flew to Beijing)..#prayforMH370 aminnn


I was from office and took airport coach bus from KL central to KLIA which cost you RM10 for one-way. Safely arrived in Penang International Airport and my 2 friends fetch me up..night is still young so guys lets have supper first..PASEMBOR


Maybe dah lewat malam, so pilihan limited sangat.
Serbu!!!!! nyummmm
What to do in Saturday? Ermm good question..Its time to play and do some adventurous activities!! Yeahhh Penang Escape Adventure Theme Park which is located at Teluk Bahang. Open Tuesday to Sunday 9am-6pm and Monday when it's a holiday. Adult entrance ticket is RM60. More info you may visit to their website http://escape.my/

Remember to bring:
  • Sport shoes (senang cerita korang pakai sports wear terus)
  • sunglasses & sunblock (open theme park, so hot guys..huhu)
  • gloves (easy to grip)
  • camera or maybe gopro (sorry I don't have, thanks Iphone for always be with me)
  • cash (you gonna buy a lot of drink, dehydrated)
  • and anything you wish to bring haha
Pay first then you may go in and play!!!
View from main entrance. Monkey business!! Got 3 level, first level for basic, second for moderate
and third for hard. We go for second level because too many visitors in the first level. 
Where to start? See the map..
Every levels got 3 different routes. 
Unique toilet. 
Souvenirs shop.
It's time for tubby racer. Pick up your tube at collection point. 
One by one. Only three persons are allowed to stay at one check point. 

Atan's Leap. That was me. Wow afraid to jump, asked the staff to push me a bit.  
Yeahhaaaaa, berjaya!!!
A-maze.
Love this signboard. 
View from car park.

Safety first. 

Treetop Cabanas
While waiting for our turn to climb the wall. Gecko tower.
Before we went back home, singgah sebentar di Batu Feringgi. Nikmati keindahan alam semulajadi. 
Escape Penang, a definitely the best place to enjoy yourself and your spirit of adventure. Fun...exciting..looking forward to my next visit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment